Choose The Right

  • Don't Smoke
  • Go to College
  • Graduate From High School
  • Don't Get Arrested
  • Behave Good
  • Always listen

Monday, October 29, 2012

What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”



What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”
The things I will do to graduate high school is the following, I will listen to all my teachers, do what they tell me, and try not to have a record of misbehaving. If  I  do the following I will have a chance to graduate but there’s still lots of  things I have to do too graduate like  do my homework come every day to school and also not to cheat on anything and tell the truth about everything. Another thing I have is do extra credit for the classes I’m doing bad in or need improving in you feel me bro. I need to be the best I can. I need to be smarter than everyone else and choose good friends that will lead me to a good future and also to being a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment