Choose The Right

  • Don't Smoke
  • Go to College
  • Graduate From High School
  • Don't Get Arrested
  • Behave Good
  • Always listen

Monday, January 7, 2013

"What I did on my Three weeks of vacation"

 "What I did on my Three weeks of vacation"

Well on the first week that I was off I was with my family spent Christmas with them. But then New Years I went to San Bernadino with my cousin  it was preety cool becuase we would wake up early and go to the mountians almost every day. And when we wouldnt go to the mountains we would go to my other cousin Hasans house and play ps3 all day long with my other cousins Justin and luis too. A week before school I fixed my room up and just played basketball and ps3. And on sunday I went to church. And thats what I did on my three weeks of vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment